- Reinstalling window is that it speeds up the system and the disadvantage of reinstalling is that it is time consuming to make the process everyday on the desktop.
- Even though you have set up files on your system, you will tend to download from the internet for latest versions.
- In addition, this makes the process more complex and time consuming.
- One solution for this problem is to use a tool known as ninite.
- This tool is simple and useful.
The main use of this tool is that it lists all the common programs, which a window user will use and packs their latest versions in a single installer. You can even customize the app, which you like to install. This will install the app in a short period of time and just go to ninite to select your favorite programs. You will find a long list of important applications in one place. You can also browse the programs by their categories like web browsers, messaging, and media and so on. There is a check box present beside each application. Check the given boxes to select the software, which you like to install on the PC.
- Download and run the file and a preparing setup window will pop up.
- After a few seconds, it will pop up to another window that shows the downloading status of the software.
- It downloads all the apps, which you have selected one by one automatically.
- Time of download and the installation process depends on the number of apps, which you have chosen.
- After the download finishes you need to choose all the apps, which you have agreed to install.
- It is fast simple and clutter free app.
- You can customize the installer by choosing your favorite programs.
- Initial signing in of the app is not required.