In this year 2017, Nokia has been released three brand new smartphone. It has most affordable price range. It is the first smartphone with the name of Nokia to hit the Indian market after a long time. Nokia 3 market sales are getting a second shot at the mobile business thanks to a brand licensing agreement with HMD Global. Some big companies run former Nokia and Microsoft employees. As per the deal announcement of the last year, HMD Global has an exclusive global license to create and sell Nokia-branded phones for 10 years. The company has been announced the reveal the release date, Nokia fans have been looking forward to the devices which are now finally here.
HMB global company has been marketing the Nokia 3 to buyers they looking for good and pure Android regular stock design at the affordable price range. The Nokia 3 has been priced hardly to take on the Indian market. HMD Global company needs to find its place in the Indian market and it will have to compact with other most popular mid-range smartphones like Xiaomi Redmi 4 and YU and Lenovo and moto G5.
Nokia 3 Build quality
Nokia 3 comes with our classic design hallmarks with a beautifully crafted and sculpted polycarbonate back, a solid-feeling aluminum frame, carefully finished details, and optimized performance for everyday use. It has different four colors Tempered Blue, Silver White, Matte Black, Copper White. If you want to buy a phone in market or online, you will see options priced under Rs. 10,000 with premium build quality. Nokia 3 is not a fully covered by metal body it’s a uni metal body, the quality of polycarbonate used for the back and its metal frame still make the design good overall. In hand, it feels great in hand and it’s was looking premium by handling this segment. One of the best we have experienced in this segment.
In top, you’ll the 3.5mm audio jack. In left, you’ll find the dedicated slots for two SIM cards and a microSD card, which is good to see as many other manufacturers offer hybrid slots at this price range. In right, the power button and volume buttons are on the right side. In bottom, you’ll find the standard charging port and a speaker grille, and also antenna bands are visible on the top and bottom of the Nokia 3, but they blend in with the color of the phone. There are Nokia logos on the front as well back, just like vintage Nokia devices.
Nokia 3 Full specifications
• clear and lag free Android 7.0 Nougat
• full of sensor give you full experience, including accelerometer, gyroscope and NFC for sharing
• Fast downloads and uninterrupted music and video streaming with LTE 4G connectivity
• 16 GB storage for all your data’s, and a MicroSD card slot with support up to 128 GB
• If you want good performance by CPU, it has MTK 6737, Quad-core 1.3Ghz
• For more speed without lagging, it has 2GB RAM
• For more protective screen you have, the sculpted 5″ display with Corning Gorilla Glass with 5.0 IPS LCD and HD resolution of (1280 x 720, 16:9)
• If you want long last battery life, it has 2630 mAh
• Get great photos without compromise with the Primary camera 8MP AF, 1.12um, f/2, LED flash and Front-facing camera 8MP AF, 1.12um, f/2, FOV 84 degrees.
• for good quality in sound, it has 3.5 mm headphone jack and Single speaker