Xiaomi Company starts its Beijing event on Monday (September 11) with the launch of the Xiaomi mi notebook pro. The company is advertising the use of eight generation Intel Core i7 processors as a highlight of the laptop, as well as a new ‘symmetrical cooling design’ that cools it down more efficiently. The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro comes with a large 15.6-inch display (1,920 x 1080) with Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 6.52 narrow bezels on the sides. Another highlight is the addition of a fingerprint sensor in the touchpad itself, compatible with Windows Hello.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Price range
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro will be available in 3 variants
• Intel Core i7 with 16GB RAM at CNY 6,999
• Intel Core i7 with 8GB RAM at CNY 6,399
• Intel Core i5 with 8GB RAM at CNY 5,599
Specifications and Features
• Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro has eight generation Intel Core i7 processors, with dedicated graphics card (NVidia GeForce MX150).
• Xiaomi has added an SSD slot and the top-end Mode of the laptop sports 256 GB PCIs SSD.
• Its connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 3-in-1 SD card slot, Bluetooth, and USB Type-C port and 2 x USB 3.0 and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
• For audio, the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro features Harman Infinity speakers, along with Dolby ATMOS support.
• The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro also comes with a backlit keypad, which is covered with 0.3mm concave keycaps.
• There’s a Core i7 model clocked up to 4GHz with 16GB RAM, while another model features a smaller 8GB RAM. Finally, the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro will be available with Intel’s Core i5 processor and 8GB RAM.
• The laptop weighs around 1.95 kg and the Mi Notebook Pro is available in “Dark Gray color”.
• The company says the laptop has a 60Wh battery, and its new lightweight charger can charge the laptop up to 50 percent in 35 minutes.