Sony is functioning on the winner to last year’s Xperia XA1 Ultra smartphone. The mid-range smartphone photos have been leaked and revealing its information of the mobile model. This model smartphone newly got certified in Malaysia by SIRIM (Scientific and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia). It was spotted on GFXBench in the model name/number Sony H4233.
According to the leaked image revealed by Slashleaks, Sony hasn’t changed its look much more in terms of the out-built design of the front panel in the Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra smartphone. Anyway, the rear of the smartphone may come with pretty a few tweaks. The camera located at the rear has changed when compared to the previous model of Xperia XA1. In addition, they providing fingerprint sensor placed on the back side below the camera of the smartphone. On the front panel, there is two front-facing cameras sensor with LED flash.
- The Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra runs under Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box.
- According to the Report, it also suggests that the Sony Company will avoid the stereo speakers in the Xperia XA2 Ultra.
- It will feature a 6-inch full HD screen
- It will be powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC clocked at 2.2GHz.
- There will be two different storage variants of this model with 32GB of inbuilt memory and 64GB of inbuilt memory, both have come with 4GB of RAM.
- In the camera sector, camera resolutions are currently unknown, leaks image suggest that one of the front-facing cameras is predictable to be 16-MP, while that on the rear camera will be a 21-MP with LED flash.
When you compare with the previous model of Sony’s Xperia XA1 Ultra is armed with a 6-inch full HD display. It is powered by a MediaTek SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. In camera, it sports a 23-MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture laser autofocus, phase detection, and LED flash. In the front-facing sensor, it has a 16-MP camera.