In New Delhi Motorola Lenovo Company ready to launch their next smartphone in India. Previously, Moto has launched the mid-range smartphone Moto G5S and Moto G5s plus in August.
Firstly, Moto X4 was announced on August 31 at the consumer electronics show IFA in Berlin
Now the Motorola Lenovo Company is bringing that Smartphone to the Indian market.
In the United States, Moto X4 is selling as Android-One operating system, which is running only on Google’s Pixel smartphone.
Now they are all set to launch the Moto X4 in India. Motorola Lenovo Company has planned a livestream event for Indian users, and the event is planned to begin at 2:30 pm IST (India Time Zone).
Moto X4 Features:
The special features of the Moto x4 support for Amazon’s Alexa voice Assistant, IP68 water, and dust resistance, and a dual rear camera system.
Moto X4 Specifications:
- Moto X4 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat.
- Motorola Moto X4 has a 5.2-inch full HD AMOLED D display, covered by corning gorilla glass.
- Motorola Moto X4 has powered by a Snapdragon 630 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory and more there is also microSD card slot option available for external memory up to 2TB.
- Motorola Moto X4 has 3000mAh battery cell, which supports TurboPower, offering up to six hours of power in 15 minutes of charge with a fast charger.
- The Motorola Moto X4 has a dual rear camera features a 12 Mega Pixel with f/2.0 aperture, and 8 Mega Pixel secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture. And also has special features like Phase detection autofocus, along with the ability to add bokeh effect (Background blur). And on the front facing camera, 16 Mega Pixel with f/2.0 aperture, as well as a selfie flash.
Moto X4 Price Range:
The Flipkart exclusive Moto X4 is likely to be set a price in the Rs 25,000 price range (In US Moto x4 has priced at a $399) and it will be available in two colors variant: Sterling Blue color and Super Black color.