LG declared its flagship LG V30 and LG V30+ smartphones at IFA 2017. However, at the time of the unveiling, the company did not give away the details about the rating of their new phones. Today the company publicly presented their phone in South Korea and also shown the price of the phone along with the 128GB LG V30+ models that tell that it will be inexpensive than the Galaxy Note8 that was launched in India this week. The newest flagship phone by LG Company is a successor to the LG V20 and it claims OLED display, dual-rear-cameras, and B&O PLAY audio support as some of its new features.
Price range and availability
LG has rated the LG V30 smartphone at KRW 949,300 (Roughly Rs. 53,800) while the LG V30+ different with more storage has been priced by the company at KRW 998,800 (Roughly Rs. 56,600). There are four color varieties of Aurora Black, Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue and Lavender Violet.
It will be offered for pre-order from 14th until 20th September and goes on sale from 21st September in Korea. LG previously said that the phone will steadily roll out in North America, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East in the coming weeks.
LG V30 and LGV30+ Specifications
- It runs on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with LG UX 6.0+ out-of-the-box.
- The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core SoC paired with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM.
- Memories are 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (V30) / 128GB (LGV30+) (UFS 2.0) internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD.
- LG V30 comes with a dual rear camera setup on the rear and it includes one 16-megapixel sensor with f/1.6 aperture and 71-degree wide-angle lens, and there is also a 13-megapixel sensor with a 120-degree wide-angle lens and f/1.9 aperture. The cameras are equipped with Crystal Clear Lens for correct color reproduction and clearer photographs.
- 5MP front camera with 90-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified.
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible).
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging.