Apple has made a flagship addition to its Beats by Dr. Dre lineup as the company has now launched Beats Studio3 iPhone wireless headphones at $349.95 (roughly Rs. 22,450) in the US. Apple’s W1 chip has Class 1 Bluetooth, so the Studio3 wireless beats headphones can be used with non-Apple devices as well. Studio3 iPhone wireless headphones can answer phone calls, control music, and activate Siri with multifunction on-ear controls, while a 3.5mm Remote Talk cable with inline controls is also included in the carrying case.
- Connect via class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless work out freedom
- With up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
- Sleek, streamlined design that’s durable and foldable to go everywhere you do
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
Beats Studio3 iPhone wireless headphones with up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Studio3 Wireless are your perfect everyday headphones. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 3 hours of playback. The headphones look virtually the same as the original Beats Studio Wireless, including soft over-ear cushions. There are six colors to choose from: Red, Matte Black, White, Porcelain Rose, Blue, and Shadow Gray. Enjoy award-winning Beats sound with Class 1 Bluetooth wireless listening freedom. The on-ear, cushioned ear cups are adjustable so you can customize your fit for all-day comfort. Beats Studio3 wireless beats headphones are ready to go when you are. They instantly set up – just power on and hold them near your iPhone – and then simultaneously connect to you.
5 Best qualities in Beats Studio3 iPhone wireless headphones
- iPhone wireless headphones the way it should be.
- Premium sound with fine-tuned acoustics and Pure ANC.
- Driven by the Apple W1 chip.
- Stay connected. Stay in the zone.
- Designed to fit you.