In Russia, the price range of the Asus ZenFone Max plus (M1) has been exposed. On Monday Asus shows the ZenFone Max plus (M1) at the constant the International Consumer Electronics Show 2018 in Las Vegas, the United States.
The Taiwan manufacturer also requested that it has previously vended over 5 million divisions of its ZenFone Max series, which includes the real ZenFone 4 Max Pro, ZenFone 4 Max, ZenFone 3 Max, and the ZenFone Max. Moreover, it has now received the ZenFone Max plus (M1) as the latest design.
Specifications and Features:
- The Android 7.0 Nougat-based Asus ZenFone Max plus (M1) runs the company’s proprietary ZenUI 4.0 with a face detection feature called Face Unlock and comes with dual-SIM (Nano) support.
- The smartphone features a 5.7-inch IPS display with full-HD+1080p x 2160p resolution and 18:9 aspect ratios.
- It is powered by a MediaTek MT6750T processor, coupled with 2GB or 3GB RAM options.
- It has a dual rear camera option on the rear with a 16-MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, equipped with PDAF, and an 8-MP camera along with a 120-degree wide-angle. In front-facing camera, it has an 8-MP camera featured with a f/2.0 aperture.
- They have provided two different storage variant 16GB and 32GB along with a dedicated microSD card support.
- In connectivity option, it has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, and Micro-USB.
- The ZenFone Max plus (M1) also comes with a fingerprint scanner and comes with 4130mAh battery that is claimed to bring up to 26 hours of talk time on a 3G network.
- Also, there is Asus’ PowerMaster that is advertised to raise its battery power life by a couple of times.
- It will go on sale in upcoming month mostly in February. They offered two color variant, called Azure Silver and Deep Sea Black.