This is a dynamic programmed language used in computers. It is mostly used in web pages which allow client-user interaction. It can be referred to as a computer programming language interpreted with various object-oriented capabilities.
- Immediate feedback- visitors don’t have to spend time waiting for the page to load and reload even when they have forgotten something. This facilitates a quick response.
- It gives the user more control of the web browser
- It handles time and dates
- It detects both the users OS and browser
- Lightweight in nature
- It is case sensitive
- Has predefined objects
- Syntax statements are similar to the syntax of control statements; and are therefore written in C language